Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

my dad had a charger, it was soo fast, 76', i loved it, but we sold it
i like japanese cars, not so much a fan of american made, cept for trucks i guess...

Dodge Charger. Reminds me of Dukes of Hazard. Use to be my favorite show when I was a kid. I loved it. The movie sucks, but Daisy Duke always catch my eye. I am a huge fan of imports now. Domestic american cars don't appeal to me as much as they use to. Too many problems and not exciting. The only good thing about american cars are those older muscle cars. POWER.

New Japanese imports are getting faster and faster, plus they look hot. Termed rice rockets, they are very reliable too.

lol ya i have to give credit to those civics...man do those things ever quit? They seem to run forever lol!

TRDCorolla said:
Dodge Charger. Reminds me of Dukes of Hazard. Use to be my favorite show when I was a kid. I loved it. The movie sucks, but Daisy Duke always catch my eye. I am a huge fan of imports now. Domestic american cars don't appeal to me as much as they use to. Too many problems and not exciting. The only good thing about american cars are those older muscle cars. POWER.

New Japanese imports are getting faster and faster, plus they look hot. Termed rice rockets, they are very reliable too.
yea i guess i just don't like the flashy look, i mean, my computer case doesn't even have a window. i want 2 get the antec p180 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154 but i guess i just like siphisticated(sp) and not flashy

Jeep_PinStripe.jpg

Here's my Cherokee. Look pretty good for a 93, no?

Back
Top Bottom