Z-5500 for music?

kocheez75

In Runtime
How are the Z-5500's producing music? Im pretty picky when it comes to music quality, but id like something that'd be good for games and movies. Id probably get the pro meida 5.1's except ive heard too many bad things about reliability. The only think that worries me about the 5500's is their lack of a tweeter? If anyone has any experience with these please share. Thanks.

These speakers are great. I have not heard them myself, but I'd definietly opt for them for the sheer quality.

For music, if you get a digital set, I believe it has a decoder for Pro Logic 2 which will automatically make music 5.1 without you having to do anything, and sounds fantastic I'm telling you :)

If you don't get the digital one, I believe you'll need a decoder on your sound card to get the same effect, otherwise, you'll just get all the back speakers playing the same as the front.

well let me tell you, if you are picky about how your music sounds then the Z-5500's are for you. Logitech makes awesome pc speakers, I have the Z-2300 2.1 set and they sound awesome, they are THX certified too so you know the sound quality is there. I would definitly reccomend getting the Z-5500's.....you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom