Got hired by Dell

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
For your university students, I don't know if you ever heard of this position.

Dell have openings as campus marketing representatives for certain universities (and I have the listing), and I happen to impress them with my over the phone interview. It's funny how interviews are performed over the phone. One of my instructors got hired through Microsoft this way too. Must be the new trend.

I will be a Dell representative for my school promoting their products and will coordinate with the Dell marketing department with another hired Dell representative here with me on my campus at Cal Poly. Can you imagine how good this will look on my resume? Working for Dell computers, lol. Wow...big step towards career.

Pay is $12.00 per hour to start. Advancements are sure to be there if you do a good job (of course). They're a huge company. This is like an Intern paid position with great reference towards work experience. Open only to university students though. If you are interested, let me know and I can refer you to Dell.

I start during the summer when freshman orientation begins. Sounds like fun work.

They're giving me a free Dell Laptop, lol. I'm doing it for the work experience. Of course, I will be looking for advancement after I work there for a bit.

FOr Burton:

North Dakota

North Dakota State University
University of North Dakota

TRDCorolla said:
They're giving me a free Dell Laptop, lol. I'm doing it for the work experience. Of course, I will be looking for advancement after I work there for a bit.

FOr Burton:

North Dakota

North Dakota State University
University of North Dakota

hmmm...Im not going to either. Good universities though...Thanks

This type of position can lead to management which is what I want. My major is Business Administration-Computer Information Systems, so this positions fit pretty good to start out.

That sounds really cool. So are you going to have to tell all the students there that celerons are good for gaming now?

Hey td...CAn you pm more info on this, and what you do to get this position. My friend at the university of north dakota is more than qualified for this job, and wants some more info.

Back
Top Bottom