What is overclocking

First what you do is open up your case. Then you take of the heatsink. Make sure your computer is still running though or it willnt work. After you have done this take a big pitcher of water(at least a half gallon) then pour it on your processor. There you have sucesfully overclocked.

Really? Wow, I had no idea. I love my Intel, think I should try, and see what this baby can do?

I just tried that and i easily got up to 5.36ghz with the temps still at 40 celcius, and it increased my RAM from 1gb to 3gb so now i run 3x F.E.A.R with no lag on high settings with a GMA 900. :D im smart. my parents have to pay for the gallons of water wasted on the computer lol

The Amish Kid said:
First what you do is open up your case. Then you take of the heatsink. Make sure your computer is still running though or it willnt work. After you have done this take a big pitcher of water(at least a half gallon) then pour it on your processor. There you have sucesfully overclocked.
i actually would want to see what would happen if i get a hold of one of those pentium 1 computers with 133mhz processors. oh the glory of seeing sparks.

The Amish Kid said:

ArrizX>
Watch it dude. I dont appreciate you saying that to members.
GJ *** hole.

Actually, overclocking is where you make your processor run faster than it's supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom