An AMD 64 X2 4200+ is equal to which INTEL?

hey recon your a retart i never said that it was equal to that i said that people thing that the 4000amd = 4.0 intel and i said that that is so un true becouse then it would equal 6.0 i never said that u need to learn how to read then come talk to me

pyromaniac0378 said:
hey recon your a retart i never said that it was equal to that i said that people thing that the 4000amd = 4.0 intel and i said that that is so un true becouse then it would equal 6.0 i never said that u need to learn how to read then come talk to me

...what in gods name does that mean? I couldn't make one word out of it...
anyway, as arrizx said, you really cannot compare adual core processor with an intel p4 at 2.2 GHz, especially a 4200. stop calling recon a "retart", there's no such thing. especially on CF :D

yes, please use proper grammer, and next time, it's Because, .....and Retard. you're telling recon to learn how to read, sorry, but you need to learn how to read before you tell others to learn how to read.

uhh guys. Come on now. If you want a cheap dual core setup, Intel is the way to go. They have the cheapest dual core on the market. But if you want sheer gaming performance, go with an AMD. As i said before, impossible to compare if I or the rest of us here dont know what you want to do with it and how much money you have.

If you wanted gaming performance you'd get an AMD FX-60 or an Intel Extreme Edition.

You buy Dual Cores for multitasking and/or showing off :D Hence the AMD X2 4200+ would be in the regions of the Intel 840EE. The EE would be more expensive but better, the 830 or an 9xx except the EE 9xx would be less expensive but not even nearly so good because of the lack of HT.

Lord Kalthorn said:
EE would be more expensive but better, the 830 or an 9xx except the EE 9xx would be less expensive but not even nearly so good because of the lack of HT.

HAHA, do you realize how confused a computer illiterate person would be after reading that :p

Back
Top Bottom