guild wars...

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
yeah, so i continued my quest(;)) to find a good mmorpg, and moved on from City of heroes to Guild wars, my friend let me borrow his copy, since he no longer plays, i believe though, that i'm gonna cancel my CoH subscription to pay for WoW

yeah, anyone play any of those games, or know any better ones?

P.S. i used to play ROSE, but they make you pay now, and i signed on to dl it, and i was like WTF?!!?!

Guild wars, IMO is much, much better then Wow. And yeah, ive played wow. But damn, if you get into guild wars, you will love it. Although, you need to be up for the stress, because its a hard game.

I had GW. It was great. But I gave my account to a friend which he still hasn't paid me back yet :(

He may give me Oblivion for it. It was a helluvah game.

I remember, on this one quest, I was going to the hard part with all the Charr. and I had to leave for about 6 hours, so I left the quest on and when I came back, I was still there! I played with NPC's.

But we eventually all died :mad:

Just log a while ago didnt know there were 2 new characters and a whole new different story right??

I wish i didn't have dial up, i used to play WOW all the time i have a LV 32 Night Elf Druid and a LV 36 Tauren Shaman. I'd like to get in Guild Wars but can't do it with dial up......

YOu can use it on dail up, have fun though. GW is agreat and all I bought it over WOW because it was like WOW but free, and I knew I wouldn't play it for years and years at a time. So I went with GW.

People told me it wouldn't be much good.. probably heavy lag and stuff. I never got a definite answer though.

Back
Top Bottom