Intel Celeron D 3.45

Wow, very, very nice Oc. Done with a Celeron. In pressive. I wonder what you could do with a P4.

how did u over clock that so high without it frying? my friend's celeron D 2.8 was overheating at 2.6 ghz :confused:

john123 said:
how did u over clock that so high without it frying? my friend's celeron D 2.8 was overheating at 2.6 ghz :confused:
lol your celeron D must have really bad cooling or not that really crapy past. My celeron D is on stock voltage 1.3V and it got almost 1ghz overclock

ArrizX said:
Prescott core. Made for heat.

Yea, but if he underclocking there is somthing wrong becuase prescott still can overclock with that high temps

well its not mine, its my friend's. he has an MDG (canadian equivalent of DELL) but we have dell in canada too.

X800 said:
lol your celeron D must have really bad cooling or not that really crapy past. My celeron D is on stock voltage 1.3V and it got almost 1ghz overclock

Yea, but if he underclocking there is somthing wrong becuase prescott still can overclock with that high temps
hes not underclocking, its like its locked at that speed at stock.

yea, that sucks. Send it back and show them that its overheating. Becuase celeron D's are slow so every mhz you get its faster

That from a Celeron? :D Shows why they're such damned good Budget Processors! You wouldn't get that from a Sempron, it would die. A Celeron will out live all of us!

Back
Top Bottom