Usb I Need You!!!

SeanServer

Baseband Member
Alright,
This question is really weird i am completely aware. Is there a way to purposely shoot out a power surge out of a usb port. Basically what i am attempting to do is send way too much power into my usb mp3 player and therefor cause it to blow up like nitro. If anyone is aware of a different way to accomplish my main goal i would love to know.

Thankyou,
Sean

Well, it is pretty much worthless. It only charges when it feels like it. Rarely turns on. I am also extremely bored. So i am merely attempting to injure it further and make it more difficult to repair therefore giving me something to do :)

Thanks,
Sean

No possible. But, you have a standard 110 volt outlet in your house. What you can do, is figure out somehow to plug it into a 220 volt outlet. A 220 volt is used for your washer and dryer.. And things of that nature.

umm no USB 2.0 (the only one with power) only puts out like between 4 and 5 volts...

ok, i would have already nuked it if there was no risk in frying my microwave so thats out of the question. Any other ideas, i mean yes the plugging it into the wall thing would work but i have no idea of how to go about plugging it into the wall. what about something that i could do to it on the computer. just to make it so that it behaves worse than it already does

Back
Top Bottom