my lizard..

Honestly, If I could have some time and space for a lizard...I'd take one, but I can't and my mom hates reptiles. And yes, feircepc, arrizx's a mod.

Feircepc said:
wow never knew crickets kill. lol i have a water dragon hes about 21 inches long from snout to tail.

I've got a female water dragon that's 22 1/2 inches tip to tip. She just turned a year so she's still got some growing to do too. This is Jade.
HPIM0070.jpg

And I've got 3 beardies. My adult, Orion, and Mark's Derek are two little creatures I owe a lot to ...

Mark, you didn't tell me you'd made this thread :p I almost never remember to come read here, and I almost completely missed a thread about the sweetest girl dragon there is!

Beardies make awesome pets. Unlike most people believe, they have a sense of attachment to their keepers. They can be affectionate just like a cat or dog can, and they're very intelligent.

Fiero :
HPIM0063.jpg

Orion :
HPIM0025.jpg

Aurora :
HPIM0056.jpg

hey my waterdragon looks like that too cept mine is like fat lol. have u taught urs to swim yet mine goes under water lol :p

Well we nicknamed his lil well you know... because he was to scared to fight off 20 or so grasshoppers.

Feircepc said:
hey my waterdragon looks like that too cept mine is like fat lol. have u taught urs to swim yet mine goes under water lol :p

Swimming is a natural ability for water dragons ... hence their name :p Jade has been swimming since she was 2 weeks old, and always has water available for it.

Hey, can lizards walk anywhere in the house? I knowit's a bit stupid, but, I was wondering if it was intelligent enough...

lhuser said:
Hey, can lizards walk anywhere in the house? I knowit's a bit stupid, but, I was wondering if it was intelligent enough...

If your house is safe for them, sure. But they still need cage time for temps and uvb lighting, otherwise you end up with a sick animal. I know a lot of people that don't cage their iguanas then wonder why they only live a few years :(

lol mine walks around all the time he goes into his cage when he wants but then dont come bakc out.

If your house was the ideal tempature i'm sure it could. IF you want a small animal running about your house get a rat... My friend has a rat, 3 cats, 2 dogs, all running around their house.Its kinda funny she says the rat as easier to train then the cat. You ever see 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a rat curl up in one corner for a nap? Its like, wow thats weird.

Back
Top Bottom