MSN or AIM

I use MSN on occasion, but AIM is what everyone I know pretty much uses, and I've been using it for a long time. I just like the simplicity of it. I'm not saying msn is complicated, but I just think aim is easier to use. I don't need all of MSN's features

HRHunteRHR said:
MSN or AIM

chika chika wa wa! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

omg guys are you kidding me?? Threads about what food you want to live on are getting more action that this, that's just wrong. :mad:
Hey! Thats my thread man.. be nice. :p

Well, I use Trillian which lets me use Yahoo, AIM, MSN, IRC, ect. at once.. I use both AIM and MSN, but I prefer AIM because more of my friends use it.

I use MSN, just because it seems like everyone I know uses it and don't use AIM. So i sort of have no choice but to stick with it.

Trillian!

Who wouldnt want a fully customizable messenger service with easy hosting abilities and awsome file trasfer utilities?

i use MSN, AIM, Yahoo!, and Xfire. i did have the icq installation but never did it. i like MSN and yahoo about the same...really the only reason i have aim is because alot of friends have it. but i have a certian few friends on yahoo and quite a few on msn. xfire i use mostly for my 1337/gamer friends :p

There are much better Stock Clients available :p Why burden your Messenger with it? :p

And you can get AIM Contacts on MSN, you can't get MSN Contacts on MSN :D To use AIM you need a Screenname and will have AOL after you to use their Plaxo Service for the rest of your life. To use MSN you need an e-mail address :p Which anybody who uses an ISP to get onto the Internet (basically everybody whose computer isn't an ISP mainframe) has.

Trillian is best...gmail eMail address for MSN, screename that I made in 2 minutes for AIM, all within one program that is easy to use and spyware free, and doesn't install that bundled crap like "AOL Explorer" who wants to use that?

Back
Top Bottom