MSN or AIM

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
MSN or AIM

chika chika wa wa! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

omg guys are you kidding me?? Threads about what food you want to live on are getting more action that this, that's just wrong. :mad:

Been using AIM for a while and now I like MSN too. IDK, I just think alot of threads out there right now are crap.

It should be in Communications :p

Anywho, the obvious answer is the successor to MSN, Live Messenger :D Although even counting just AIM and MSN 7.5, MSN is just full of so many more features. Better smilies, Winks, Nudges, Themes, Backgrounds, good interface, better sign on support (just need an e-mail and 5 seconds to get a Passport for it, rather than a Screen Name and the Advertisements that come with it for various useless AOL Services), Spaces integration, proper file transfer, proper Avatars, Private Messages as well as proper Nicknames, chromeless window, Contact Groupings, Organisation, more Options, Games, and not to mention, a way of actually seeing who is online rather than just reading through a list :p

Not even including the new stuff with Live Messenger :p

I hate MSN but I use it I can't seem to part with it, I'd love to remove it, but I just can't had it too long lol I use AIM alot though

Haha, why would you want to remove it?

It is not like it is hard, take like... thirty seconds. But you can't :D Because it is so great you need it! And there is where MSN, rules.

Back
Top Bottom