FS: opteron 146 cab2e

badninja3

Daemon Poster
okay, im trying to sell my opteron again. it is unused, and is collecting dust. it comes in retail packaging. it is an opteron 146 cab2e. i know i had a thread like this a long time ago, but i decided to start fresh with a new thread. i wanna sell it for $210 shipped. it's not a price set in stone, so name a resonable price, and i'll think about it.

i can ship international if needed, but i would prefer not to, just because of the hassle. i would be shipping from: zip code= 95210.

i prefer payment through paypal, but other ways may be acceptable.

i am also looking for these, in case u wanna trade:
-a good skt A motherboard(SATA, AGP 8X, good condition)
-agp video card(something not limited by an athlon 2100)
-(maybe) 2 x 512mb ddr ram.

also, if u are interested, leave a message here, and send me a PM also, just incase i forget to look at this thread. thanks

BTW:
-my AIM SN is: kona80085

Im trying to sell some memory I have. Would you just take the price of the memory out of the processor? I might be interested. Let me think about it.

JP198780 said:
what is it?
Its an AMD socktet 939 processor.

okay, i have a 360. just found one yesterday!!! yay me :D so im gonna update the first post. now i need oblivion :D and i am also willing to have other 360 games used in a trade. thanks guys

bump.

im also looking for other xbox 360 accessories. and games too. thanks for looking guys.

JP198780 said:
did u try Ebay?
meh... ive had issues with ebay, sadly to say. im not even completely sure what happened, but whatever. so now, im selling it here.

ok, i have a great socket a mobo and processor. the epox 8rda6+pro and the athlon xp3000 400fsb processor. also, i have a crappy 5700le, but it runs things....

mr.monger said:
ok, i have a great socket a mobo and processor. the epox 8rda6+pro and the athlon xp3000 400fsb processor. also, i have a crappy 5700le, but it runs things....
sweet! how much are u looking for for that motherboard? and do u have all/most of the accessories that it comes with? ie. ide cables, sata cables, etc.

and i dont need a processor, thanks for the offer tho.
and i dont think i want that video card.

Back
Top Bottom