Congratulations new mods

JustinMcG67 said:
Thank goodness we have a mod on the west coast now, and wherever lhuser lives. This is good, more timezones covered, which is really what we set out to accomplish. JOb well done. :)

Yea roger that! No more spam!!!

Congratz ArrizX haha how much did you bothered David hahah JK man im happy for you you deserved it :D Congratz to lhuser to you both deserved it

Yuppers, we got good mods in now guys. Moderators that the people like, who mod for the people. This si what I liek to see. I'm grateful that we have peopele out there that we can already trust and go to should we have a problem, unliek our current mods, whom I barely know or even dare to go to with a problem. I think it was a very wise decisision, although a little lengthy, however, good nonetheless. :)

Oh while I'm thinking of it. Can you guys PLEASE pay attention to the Processors section? It's the best section we got, no spam, no fights, nothing. It's the best to get strict knowledge from. It has hardly ANY stickies, only a mere two. Can we help to fix this guys?

Distortion88 said:
Yeah i love that we Canadians have some representin'!! w00t lhuser!
Hahaha your right no latinos representing here haha i guess im the only one??

ArrizX_MuziK said:
When I get on my computer, ill be on msn, lol, I have some quesions how how stuff works :D
:D My congratulations too, there is guidance for mods, I'm sure David would set them out for you if asked.

Maurice, your colleague, Iwill help where I can, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom