The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

*jumps*
:eek:
You are bloody quick you scared me
sy6o1t.gif

Someones a kid at hearts aww :p 6 times tho..
I can understand watching a horror like 6 times tho =P

this is the only pic of me i have... its not how a really smile... i was just messing around at a friends house

602791283_l.jpg

ArrizX_MuziK said:
XKGB, sorry, but we know who you are. PB. Anyways... On with the pictures.
Ty for banning i was about to respond why is he calling Justin like that and disrespecting him and insulting me with that picture but i thought he would get eventually banned thanks man

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, it is :p Hopefully. Been good, got an apprenticeship as a 'Plumbing and Heating Engineer Apprentice' which is basically a fancy term for me going around helping my brother in law with him plumbing business, should be off to college for it in September.

How's the Job at Stanstead?
i know this is a fairly old post but my dad also works in that field so i thought that was cool! also my brother and probably other brother as well :p it's a good profession to work in. if you put extra into your job you'll get rewarded at the end. My dad worked for warwick plumbing and heating corp. and just now started working as a field engeneer. my brother also works at WP&H so it's pretty cool, they are like 29th in the country i believe....

Haha, Cileskwhere you on the toilet, Cileskot? :D

MooseMan said:
i know this is a fairly old post but my dad also works in that field so i thought that was cool! also my brother and probably other brother as well :p it's a good profession to work in. if you put extra into your job you'll get rewarded at the end. My dad worked for warwick plumbing and heating corp. and just now started working as a field engeneer. my brother also works at WP&H so it's pretty cool, they are like 29th in the country i believe....
Oh cool :D I only work my my brother in law's company, but I don't know many other companies either, except the same kind of small ones from around here. We don't like Booker and Best much, lol. But it is very fun, and with all the damned regulations on even you own house work; the paperwork should be handy too! :D

" I only work my my brother in law's company"
You are married? I never knew! :p

Well we both know in the eyes of the Law we aren't married, although it feels that way! I wasn't referring to your Brother though, to my Sister's Husband :D

yea my dad just got his new SUV and cell phone from his job 2day. he got a 2001 toyota RAV4 and it's not bad, just not much power 2 it :p i think he is going 2 like his new job

Haha, yeah its so much fun on the patch, presuming by Field Engineer you mean General Maintenance rather than commercial contracts or something?

Back
Top Bottom