I am so lucky!

lhuser

Golden Master
A guy threw the monitor out and I picked it...since it was on a table. I investigated it and it was a Viewsonic 17" screen. As I got home to test it, it wouldn't power on...but I wasn't alerted...since some of my plugs are faulty. Next, I find a working cable and power it on...and i turns on. Then, as soon as I saw no input or somethin around, I knew that it was functional. I power it on with the PC and it worked. Man! a FREE 17" CRT monitor and it works like new. Now, it's lying where I put some stuff...behing me!

Now your like me man.. I get donations all the time, including the 17' CRT monitor I'm using now. :)

Great find man... congratulations on the new monitor.

That's always why you keep an eye in garbage. If it wasn't because of spacing issues, I would have went Dual screen baby!

i found a corperate router one time in the trash, thats about all the good goodies i've found

Nice find man...The only thing i ever found was some shitty 250watt psu...

The garbage world gave me a Quite decent PC eqquiped with an AMD Athlon 1GHZ
I also had another 17" monitor...that finally blew up because of me, a 15" that I gave, A PC Case with a Slot 1 mobo...currently hanging on the wall, a VCR, a Printer...USB printer that works, a working LASER printer, an AMD 386, Stereo system...lots can I say :D Even my desk!

Back
Top Bottom