If you had to live off of one food..

cileskot said:
haha, this is kind of funny, because me and my friend call this indian kid a kebab as an insult, lol. well, anyway, the food i would live off of is beef jerkey- either the kind in the big bag or the shredded kind in the litle round container. for drink, it would have to be riptide rush gatorade.
boy you are pretty racist no wonder you get jumped.

Hackslayer said:
boy you are pretty racist no wonder you get jumped.

umm.. ok, i dont see how you consider this racist. is it just because his ancestors were indian and i insulted him it is racist? anyway, i dont actually insult him, we are friends, it is just sort of a mess around insult. and what are you talking about "no wonder you get jumped?"

its not a matter of if you like it or not, yur gonner get use to it and then hate it or get bored you gotta try somet diffrent and you can live of one food, because it want even happen so bascally if it did, i would say my own poo.

not because its not taste or anything, because I'd never run out nor i would get ill, you cant.

with food you can ;) you would get use to it of course and yes, its sick minded but hey, keeps my alive ;) if not poo, propbs just spare ribs

xx cobra xx said:
its not a matter of if you like it or not, yur gonner get use to it and then hate it or get bored you gotta try somet diffrent and you can live of one food, because it want even happen so bascally if it did, i would say my own poo.

not because its not taste or anything, because I'd never run out nor i would get ill, you cant.

with food you can ;) you would get use to it of course and yes, its sick minded but hey, keeps my alive ;) if not poo, propbs just spare ribs

sorry but eating your own feces will not keep you alive. It is the nutrients in food that keep your body healthy. Eating your own crap is like eating dirt.

Now these are TACOS no ***** taco bell and plus mexican food we dont use Yellow Cheese!!! Just to clear up cause its not really really mexican food just with an american taste :D

Edited, watch your language.

NeXuS said:
Now these are TACOS no ***** taco bell and plus mexican food we dont use Yellow Cheese!!! Just to clear up cause its not really really mexican food just with an american taste :D

ReadingTaco-Tacos.jpg

hmm, those look like tortillas to me.
But then again, I'm not expert on mexican food. :D

Back
Top Bottom