Apple vs Pc (what should i get)

ya, i have mac os x running on my pc (not emulated :D) and i absolutely love going on it. it runs really fast. you should just get a pc and dual boot it with windows and os x :D. dont ask me how, cuz ill get banned for talking about illegal stuff :(

exactly. what do you want to use it for? i have two macs, an emac with osx, and a powerbook with os 9.2. mac is a lot more user friendly, and not to mention a lot of eye candy with osx. if you're a gamer, the choice is windows of course. if not, and you're not too familiar with computers, get a mac...but they are a lot more expensive and they have limited compatibility

...go with windows, IMO

go with mac if your not to familiar with windows,
cause like me, if your used to windows by now,
going to a new operating system will be a big shock to the system
so if you're an average comp user id say go for the mac

EDIT: and hey! if you get the intel cpu you could alwasy dual boot it with windows :)

There is basically no advantage whatsoever to using a Mac over a PC, there really isn't.

With a mac....

You lose Compatability, Upgradability, and customization.
Macs are not cost effective, they are just not worth what you pay.

As for the 2.0ghz dual core, it does not add up. it is not a 4.0ghz cpu, it's just a cpu with two cores, each running at 2.0ghz. they work together to run multiple programs faster, excellent for multitasking, but it is not as fast a single core 4.0ghz cpu single tasking.

Back
Top Bottom