Gallery: Your house

Natalya said:
thanx guys i love my house too lol

and arrizx, i love your house too! lol
its lovely :)

Well, I wouldnt call your house lovely (for the obvious, im a male reason), but ill say its really, really tight!

You have a nice house, the bricks really add to the effect of it. :D :) ;)

You'd be surpised how much money you could get with the proper fiances. I highly doubt Arriz parents paid for the house in full or the land. I'm sure they still are paying the bank back. My parents bought a house it was cool for the first 2 or 3 years. Then the pool got boring and stuff. But really only reason my parents aren't paying off the house anymore is cause we sold it for 150,000 when he bought it for 90,000.

On a story of how fast house prices cna shot up. My dads troop was a E4 or w/e not a extermely high ranking person well he drives a pimped out car and lives in a huge house. How'd get the money? Well about 8 years he bought a house in cali for I think he said 130,000 which was extermely $$$ for him. He sold it for 900,000 when he left and he did no remodling or upgrading to the house. Thats how fast the property shot up in I believe he was there for 5 years. Yea his house in Georgia I think he said it cost him 250,000 and its a NICE HOUSE I saw it and was like whats your monthly payment hes like I got none and I was like what you mean he was like I paid for this place up front. He then told me teh story. He had a awesome PC he awesome everything and he had a fat bank account.

Also Arriz houseing market is slowing down so your house may loose value. IDK your area, but in a lot of places houses are getting cheap because of less demand. Still if your house is valued at 1.7 mill, lossing a couple hundred thousand on it isn't going affect yall muich.

My grandpa sold his house for 75,000 he made 73,000 on it in profit. He bought it upfront on the spot for 2,000 in like I think it was 1955. if he would of kept his property in orlando 3 more years he'd of been able to sell it for I said he said triple the ammount it was even remotely worth... It would of been part of the disney theme park but he sold it before that.

My house, lived here all my life, I'm currently 18.

P5020005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom