If you had to live off of one food..

If i had to live off one food, I'd get bored and die.

I cant keep having the same food over and over again. I just get put off it.

I guess tea though with 1 sugar would suit me, but that isn't food... though it has some milk in it which is considered food...

though I couldn't live off that forever...

I'd never make it. I need variety.

But if i was forced to make a decision i'm thinking pasta..... ummmm pasta

root said:
there are very few pictures of kebabs on the internet (I just tried searching), do you think this is because only drunk peole actually eat doner kebabs and cannot work cameras in their drunken state?

or do you think it's because the kebab never lasts until you get home and could take a photo of it?

or maybe it's because most people (atleast all the ones I know of) buy food so that they can eat it, not because they want to take a picture of it. :D

Kage said:
If i had to live off one food, I'd get bored and die.

I cant keep having the same food over and over again. I just get put off it.

I guess tea though with 1 sugar would suit me, but that isn't food... though it has some milk in it which is considered food...

though I couldn't live off that forever...
Haha, I could live off Tea forever :D

But this really isn't a very hard question for me anyway, I live off Italian Food ge. Pasta anyway :p Nothing much else, Rice and Eggs, Pasta and Cheese, Rice and Nuggets. Never Pasta with Eggs, never Pasta with Nuggets, they get soggy. Never butter with the Pasta, but always butter with the Rice.

And Tea!

Of course it wouldn't be healthy.. but if you had no choice but to live that way, and had a choice of which food you could have.. its interesting.

A couple of pictures of kebabs going on.....

kebab.jpg

kebab.gif

wtf is up with you pandas? you make absolutely no sense in any of the old threads you brought back up

Brings this back up to the top so all those that wanted to know what a kebab looked like can get to see it.............horse meat galore

Back
Top Bottom