Are you planning anything out for April 1st?

I got some recordings of me and my friends doing some pretty good prank calls on people. Its more funw hen you call up pretending to be a bill collector or a lawyer and scare the crap out of them. We once called a man I talked to him for jesus musta been 30 minst elling him about how I was hired to a private investiagation on him by a former lover and discovered tax fraud. I didn't even know what I saying and he believed me :) Frankly its childless to prank call someone and not keep them going. Your only good if you an keep them on the phone and make you believe you. Example convicing a man that his credit card information has been stolen and he now owes discover 20,000 in lost assets. That was a great one, he actually called me back and asked me for the 1-800 hot line. I redircted him to the local "discover finaical center" which was really a rejection line. Those are good prank calls not shouting random phrases. Some other good pranks are the needle on the door bell. Um barbcure sause on the raiditor of a car, its takes about 3 months to work, but when it does god does it smell. Going to the usps.com website and ordering 50,000 boxes to a hated one. I've done that a few times :) Typing up a offical looking letter to your friend telling him he has a court date then have him tell you the day after the "court date" there was none that was one of my better ones. My friend and me worked on that forever we took a courtdate paper he had gotten for speeding we scaned it, cut the lil water marks out of it and put hte lil logo and seal on it and everything. I'm telling you it worked great. Also a really risky one, but a really bad idea one to do unless your moving like out of country to someone you really don't like is a pototo in the tail pipe. The car will go for a 1/2 mile until the rings on the engine blow up costing them a fortune. I myself have never done this because if I get caught I don't really wanna see my dads face when he knows he owns ouor neighbor or sombody 5,0000 bucks for a repair. Also the dog crap in a bag trick is really funny i've done it a few times. A mousetrap in the mailbox is a bad one. my friend got in trouble because he stuck a RAT TRAP in a mailbox thank fully it had gone off when the mail man put the mail in the mail box or that guy could of lost a finger, if you do that a small mouse trap causes enough pain and even that isn't smart. Bascially a guide to a prank if you do it, make sure you are willing to take it yourself. O yea mailing a couple M80s is always a funny idea. Switching street signs, digging up mailboxes and replacing them elsewhere (its a federal crime don't get caught), um drive bys with a paintbull gun on someones house that you don't like, NOTE I SAID PAINTBALL GUN NOT BB GUN! Paintballs hurt, they don't go though skin, break windows, put dents in cars, or stain clothes, they just hurt if you get hit bare skin.

Nik00117 said:
I got some recordings of me and my friends doing some pretty good prank calls on people. Its more funw hen you call up pretending to be a bill collector or a lawyer and scare the crap out of them. We once called a man I talked to him for jesus musta been 30 minst elling him about how I was hired to a private investiagation on him by a former lover and discovered tax fraud. I didn't even know what I saying and he believed me :) Frankly its childless to prank call someone and not keep them going. Your only good if you an keep them on the phone and make you believe you. Example convicing a man that his credit card information has been stolen and he now owes discover 20,000 in lost assets. That was a great one, he actually called me back and asked me for the 1-800 hot line. I redircted him to the local "discover finaical center" which was really a rejection line. Those are good prank calls not shouting random phrases. Some other good pranks are the needle on the door bell. Um barbcure sause on the raiditor of a car, its takes about 3 months to work, but when it does god does it smell. Going to the usps.com website and ordering 50,000 boxes to a hated one. I've done that a few times :) Typing up a offical looking letter to your friend telling him he has a court date then have him tell you the day after the "court date" there was none that was one of my better ones. My friend and me worked on that forever we took a courtdate paper he had gotten for speeding we scaned it, cut the lil water marks out of it and put hte lil logo and seal on it and everything. I'm telling you it worked great. Also a really risky one, but a really bad idea one to do unless your moving like out of country to someone you really don't like is a pototo in the tail pipe. The car will go for a 1/2 mile until the rings on the engine blow up costing them a fortune. I myself have never done this because if I get caught I don't really wanna see my dads face when he knows he owns ouor neighbor or sombody 5,0000 bucks for a repair. Also the dog crap in a bag trick is really funny i've done it a few times. A mousetrap in the mailbox is a bad one. my friend got in trouble because he stuck a RAT TRAP in a mailbox thank fully it had gone off when the mail man put the mail in the mail box or that guy could of lost a finger, if you do that a small mouse trap causes enough pain and even that isn't smart. Bascially a guide to a prank if you do it, make sure you are willing to take it yourself. O yea mailing a couple M80s is always a funny idea. Switching street signs, digging up mailboxes and replacing them elsewhere (its a federal crime don't get caught), um drive bys with a paintbull gun on someones house that you don't like, NOTE I SAID PAINTBALL GUN NOT BB GUN! Paintballs hurt, they don't go though skin, break windows, put dents in cars, or stain clothes, they just hurt if you get hit bare skin.

wow lol you've been busy!

joepic said:
i'm putting a crap load of baby powder in the back of my sister's blow dryer...can't wait till she turns it on...
Thats a good one.

Anyone have a link to that prank with the shaving foam in the car?

Well I had a lot of free time and nothing better do with it so hey. At least I wa creative.

tape the back of those water sprayers next to some sinks and when they turn it on.

SPLASH..........all over them, hehehe

Back
Top Bottom