You know what is really disturbing?

Distortion88 said:
hahaha yeah that would be money. The only downside is that I am in the same house so lol it wouldnt make sense to blow stink bombs where i have to smell it too, but haha i was thinking how funny it would be slip one underneath the door while they're doing it!

And trust me, i have been working on my ploy to beat them at their own game and be 10X louder...just hasnt been going so well. That one is still in the works. Really though, to pull off something to get back at them would be insanely awesome! Haha i was just thinking about going with a plan similar to what Crabby proposed with some sort of bomb, but instead maybe buy a long string of fire crackers. When they are down and getting busy, i would light them and slide them under his door. haha o shit that would be loud. I would laugh my ass off!!
Firecrackers would be so funny hahah even better a cherry bomb!!

I'd just get up with the rest of your room mates and tell him that if he doesn't at least make it less obvious and respect the privacy of others, that he'll need to move out.

Bahawolf said:
I'd just get up with the rest of your room mates and tell him that if he doesn't at least make it less obvious and respect the privacy of others, that he'll need to move out.

yeah exactly, i dont know what happened because he did acknowledge that at one time and started playing his music when they were getting intimate so at least that way i couldnt really hear anything. Then he just stopped again and its louder than ever.

badninja3 said:
fat? how fat?

If i were to guess, i would say she is about 5'4 and probably 160-180 pounds. She is quite chubby for her height....

Distortion88 said:
When I am sitting here posting on this site, the time is currently 11:45 am, and I have my roommate having sex upstairs with a really ugly fat chick. I am sitting here, and I can hear her moaning and the bed banging against the floor. OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! lol i banged on the ceiling so they knew I was pissed and now I have my music cranked so loud that my subs are vibrating the entire house. So at least now all sound outside my room is being completely drowned out. But shit, i left my room cause I was gonna go make some soup to eat and then I hear them upstairs and was oh my f***ing god.....
did your roomate just get out of jail or something? you know what i'd do shoot him @$$ with a BB Gun and if he screamed i'd shoot him again .

Bahawolf said:

This would be the most diplomatic way. Make sure she's not around when you sit him down to talk to him.

setishock said:
This would be the most diplomatic way. Make sure she's not around when you sit him down to talk to him.
that would work unless he's a real jerk why don't you say I won't pay the elect. or somthing or unscrew the hinges on his door and invite his mom over that would get him to stop.

OK guys, this thread is going to get worse, keep it cool.
D88, I can sympathise with you, pity you're obviously not in the position to be able to move, like so many, but watch the flaming/swearing,....OK?

Voodoo Child said:
crying in hilariousness or are you embaressed

if so i am so srry, i was just more or less makin a joke.
Haha, Hilariousness :D I'm far too far up myself to get embarrassed!

If she's 5ft 4 and 160-180 pounds you should get a video camera in there, there are sites that would pay good money for such imagry! You could pay for sound-proofing then. Or bigger stereo. Or both!

Distortion88 said:
When I am sitting here posting on this site, the time is currently 11:45 am, and I have my roommate having sex upstairs with a really ugly fat chick. I am sitting here, and I can hear her moaning and the bed banging against the floor. OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! lol i banged on the ceiling so they knew I was pissed and now I have my music cranked so loud that my subs are vibrating the entire house. So at least now all sound outside my room is being completely drowned out. But ***deleted***, i left my room cause I was gonna go make some soup to eat and then I hear them upstairs and was oh my ***deleted***
See post 47

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, Hilariousness :D I'm far too far up myself to get embarrassed!

If she's 5ft 4 and 160-180 pounds you should get a video camera in there, there are sites that would pay good money for such imagry! You could pay for sound-proofing then. Or bigger stereo. Or both!

lol well, like i said I am already having enough problems with the images that come to mind when i don't actually see them. So taking a camera in there and pointing at them and looking through the lens would probably cause me to pass out. haha

Brookfield said:
See post 47

Sorry about that maurice, i got a little carried away with my rant. Thanks for editing.

Back
Top Bottom