If you had to live off of one food..

chex mixx are horrible!!!

I'd eat, fried chicken.
or a good british fryup, (though that's a meal, not just a food).

and drink mountain dew with Jack Daniels.

GlasseyeUK said:
Yep its goat meat, although its hard to get in Manchester, well apart from a few decent butchers in Mosside, so I tend to use lamb instead, and its damn good..........
Goat curry is more of a traditional west indian food, but still lovely none the less, for those who don't know what goat tastes like, I guess it's easiest to say it tastes like a cross between mutton, (old lamb/sheep meat) and tastes a little like how a goat smells!!

root said:
chex mixx are horrible!!!

I'd eat, fried chicken.
or a good british fryup, (though that's a meal, not just a food).

and drink mountain dew with Jack Daniels.

Fried chicken is good.. :p
I must disagree though.. Chex Mix is amazing. ;)

Good choice with the drink. :p

No doubt about it..

KFC and PEPSI!!
Oh a cuppa tea(s)...Two sugas thanks lol..

Pepsi OWNS coke :) btw

Nothing more...nothing less :)

mammikoura said:
no I wouldn't.
U can easily drink like 3 liters of beer every day without getting wasted.
The bad thing is that I might die because u know, u drink too much alcohol and then u get dehydrated (sp?) And with nothing else than more alcohol to drink it might not turn out so well. But I'm pretty sure I'd survive.

Whats a kebab, lol? Ive seen them in games! But.. yeah, I just dont know. What are they like?

haha, this is kind of funny, because me and my friend call this indian kid a kebab as an insult, lol. well, anyway, the food i would live off of is beef jerkey- either the kind in the big bag or the shredded kind in the litle round container. for drink, it would have to be riptide rush gatorade.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Whats a kebab, lol? Ive seen them in games! But.. yeah, I just dont know. What are they like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab

wikipedia knows everything! :)

Kebab with french fries is like the best fast food there is, and quite cheap too.

Couldn't find any nice pics from google, nothing that would look like the ones we get here.
Well the picture of the Döner Kebab on wikipedia looks like the same, but usually I prefer to eat it with french fries istead of the pita bread.

there are very few pictures of kebabs on the internet (I just tried searching), do you think this is because only drunk peole actually eat doner kebabs and cannot work cameras in their drunken state?

or do you think it's because the kebab never lasts until you get home and could take a photo of it?

geek_gal said:
No doubt about it..

KFC and PEPSI!!
Oh a cuppa tea(s)...Two sugas thanks lol..

Pepsi OWNS coke :) btw

Nothing more...nothing less :)
Cups of Tea?! Two Sugars?! Marry me! Haha.

I don't know why but the only memory I ever have of Pepsi is from the 7Up Advert with the guy with the scarf who flys the plain with the Logo on the back, then the Kit Kat one with that guy who has a Break, and has a Kit Kat, then a Pepsi Advert of no significance, then the Floppy Dogs starts. Its a very good film, its about these coloured dogs who travel dimensions by way of keys in doors that are invisible but they can smell. They're lost so they try to get home; with hilarious consequences.

root said:
there are very few pictures of kebabs on the internet (I just tried searching), do you think this is because only drunk peole actually eat doner kebabs and cannot work cameras in their drunken state?

or do you think it's because the kebab never lasts until you get home and could take a photo of it?
I've never thought of that before... I suppose if you know about Kebabs they are so monotonus that its not worth putting them on the Internet, and if you don't, they you'll never know about them.

And possible one of those suggestions too! Of course I don't drink anything but Tea, so I don't get in a state like that :D

Back
Top Bottom