food bracket!

Voodoo Child said:
this is kinda cool, but they matched up like popcorn and cinnamon rolls, o god which to choose? and these foods i have nvr heard of.
take this and post ur results.
at the sight were i got it, #16 brotwerst won. yes that was not spelled right.
i just screwed the name and just put pizza in general.
[A] Too wide to be accommodated here in its present format.
The object of this thread is....??

Brookfield said:
[A] Too wide to be accommodated here in its present format.
The object of this thread is....??

Yes, it's pittiable that threads like this recieve more attention than good ones. I like the argumentetive threads that bring out the real intelligence in each member. I just wish it wasn't so destructive. :(

HRHunteRHR said:
Yes, it's pittiable that threads like this recieve more attention than good ones. I like the argumentitive threads that bring out the real intelligence in each member. I just wish it wasn't so destructive. :(
I was referring to Voodoo Child's post, way over the top. Er,...if I were you I'd tone down the fact that you like argumentitive threads, mods may well pay more attention to you.
To me, you come across as very intelligent, judging by your grammar & spelling, but you spoil all that by your admitted love for arguing, as the saying goes; "you are your worst enemy"

huh? i have no idea what u guys are talking bout. i will make the pics links.

looks guys, i found this sight and this little bracket thing, though it was cool. though u guys would like it.

there i made the pics links. but it makes me looks like more of an idiot cuz u have no idea what i am talking about till you hit the links.

w/e though. and thanx for the spelling complement, i dont use spell check or anything (make it ironic, i think i spelleing complent worng, wait no i didnt.)

Back
Top Bottom