ATI radeon x1900 question

english15x

BSOD
I was just curious. Whats the big difference between the ATI radeon x1900 and the All-in-wonder radeon x1900, i couldnt decide which to buy. I was just wondering if someone could explain a lil more for me. Thanks

The All in Wonder its more like Media, TV, editing videos it comes with a lot of bundeled stuff it games great to. But the X1900XT is more powerfull for gaming since it has 512 mb and higher clocks

thanks for your help. and maybe one more question, whats the difference between which company makes it ... from HIS to whoever

No prob man, maybe some companys overclock it from factory, or got better warranty, customer help, some are cheaper, but if you get liek the 1900XT form whatever brand it doesent change, maybe some will have very little higher clocks or more warranties, differance in prices. A good company from ATI would be HIS, Saphire or you could by directly from ATI.

i have another question, but not about video cards. It's about dvd drives, is there a very significant difference in them. Im building my own computer and i just dont want my drive from my dads old computer to do what its doing now, to my new one. It wont read some discs sometimes such as newer games, somehow after my friend puts it in his drive and then gives it to me, it works. i just want a well suited drive so that the laser will read my discs well. thank you again

Maybe its dusty or the laser has terminated its span life. I would get 2 drives if i were you one for reading and one for burning, cause i have one drive and i use it for burning and reading and it takes a lot of work or to much stress to the laser doing those two jobs, it sometimes dosent read DVD's maybe for all the work that it has done.

Hmmm ok hold on let me seeother companys i heard NEC is good i got an LG there pretty good after about 4 years of use it fails a little on reading DVD's cause i burn and read with it :D BTW you are getting the X1900XT right?

Back
Top Bottom