Reformat Question

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Just a quickie question im almost 100% sure but just need to be sure cause i got this hassle with my sis that dosent want me to reformat, cause she is to lazy to to burn or backup her pictures,songs, smiley faces from msg., and that whats been holding me back grr i hate her wish i had my comp on my room and whatever i want with it without asking permision :mad:.

I got 2 partitions C:were windows is installed like 35gig and D: for backups and stuff like 5 gigs i think, can she just store her stuff in the second partition and ill just reformat C and nothing will happen to her stuff in another parition, just leave the partition the same when i delete C: and install windows there?.

I may be wrong but I think if you format the drive, it will be formatting the WHOLE drive, therefore, you would lose everything on both partitions. Why don't you just burn her stuff onto some cd's and then format the drive? Maybe it's time for a second drive altogether anyways.

That, or a new sister lol

Thats what the problem is she is so f' lazy and she says she wont do it and why does the comp need a reformat, if i do that that will just get mad my parets lol cause ill be ereasing all her stuff and i cant acses her documents cause she has her own account, im not so sure but i think you can delete a partition.But i wanna be 110% sure :p

Yeah format C and install windows on it TY i just wanted to be 110% sure :D

I wasn't real sure. I guess I didn't realize (I don't know why?) that you could just format a particular partition. I know, I'm retarded.

Yeah but she would be mad if I went through her documents :p shes 15

Back
Top Bottom