You know what is really disturbing?

dude lord kalthorn killer azz system. omfg great! 2 Xeons? u kidding! off subject

ya i like putting pics of him all over the place. and putting some funny speach bubbles on them.

Or if you really want them to shut up. You could go all the way and get her drunk and sleep with her, while inviting him around so he catches you together. OR! Beat them at their own game, and make more noise with somebody ;)

Haha, yeah it will be much nicer when I get it working! I have all the bits, but I have a problem with it where it doesn't want to start up. Once I fix that I'll be pleased with it!

Hey Distortion88, what is your address? I just bought 6 dozen stink bombs. 22cents a piece. They are really awsome they are in a silver package then you burst this little water pouch inside and then the water turns the little rocks (the rocks smell like rotten eggs) into gas and then the gas fills up the pouch and then explodes and the smelly gas goes everywhere! You could do that and he would never know it wasyou!

I am serious, I will give you 6 or 7 for free you just pay for shipping, probably like $1.50 or somthing, not very much.

You should not turn down this offer it would be soo funny!!! :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
HAHA! Dear lord I'm crying now... normally I catch things like that before I post them :D

Lol, stink bombs'll do the job!

crying in hilariousness or are you embaressed

if so i am so srry, i was just more or less makin a joke.

JustinMcG67 said:
Hey man, any time is a good time to get laid. ;)

Anywho...

I suggest you walkin with a camera, snap some photos, then get out your handy dandy CS2, create some funny images, and copy them to paper and tape them ALLLL over the place! :D
Ahh i get your point i said that cause he said ugly fat chick and i just pictured that i was like ewww, yea but your point any time is good, with a nice chick :D

Crabby... said:
Hey Distortion88, what is your address? I just bought 6 dozen stink bombs. 22cents a piece. They are really awsome they are in a silver package then you burst this little water pouch inside and then the water turns the little rocks (the rocks smell like rotten eggs) into gas and then the gas fills up the pouch and then explodes and the smelly gas goes everywhere! You could do that and he would never know it wasyou!

I am serious, I will give you 6 or 7 for free you just pay for shipping, probably like $1.50 or somthing, not very much.

You should not turn down this offer it would be soo funny!!! :)

hahaha yeah that would be money. The only downside is that I am in the same house so lol it wouldnt make sense to blow stink bombs where i have to smell it too, but haha i was thinking how funny it would be slip one underneath the door while they're doing it!

And trust me, i have been working on my ploy to beat them at their own game and be 10X louder...just hasnt been going so well. That one is still in the works. Really though, to pull off something to get back at them would be insanely awesome! Haha i was just thinking about going with a plan similar to what Crabby proposed with some sort of bomb, but instead maybe buy a long string of fire crackers. When they are down and getting busy, i would light them and slide them under his door. haha o shit that would be loud. I would laugh my ass off!!

Back
Top Bottom