my lizard..

Dev0115 said:
Just creeps me out for some odd reason. I remember like 5 yrs ago on the news they were talking about how a reptile ate its owner while he was asleep. Does anyone else recall this?

hehe, i dont think theres much chance of derek eating me while i sleep... mabye shell kill a few locusts, but im not worried, lol

they are pretty easy to keep once their setup is sorted, you need to get the right temps, UVB lights etc... but once thats done, its okay. they can be expensive to buy and house, and they need big tanks...

their great pets, good fun to look after...

I dont know, thats why i asked if anyone if they rememberd. All i recall is they said something about how he went to sleep with two of his lizards, and they ate him or something.

I was looking into one of these as my science class has an australian bearded dragon that looks similar to that one. How much are they about?

yep, she is an australian bearded dragon, P.Vitticepts, there are a range of sub species of bearded dragons, but they are from australia.

lol feel free to put captions on them...

pandas, where abouts are you? UK or US?
if your UK, about £75, if your US, look at these:

www.alphadragonz.com
www.beardiedragon.com

joepic said:
say what? what kind of reptile did that guy have? a dinosaur?

Hahahaha, wow, best laugh of the day!

Anyways, yeah. I remember something like that.. He had like this Anaconda, and it strangled him to death.

yep, i just pick up the locusts, dust them with calcium powder if they need it, and throw them in...

Back
Top Bottom