If you had to live off of one food..

steak and arizona sweet tea. mebbe rice. i dunno. but i love my steak. and sweet tea. and some other things.

Hackslayer said:
you would be wasted 24/7 me I would say tacos and water

no I wouldn't.
U can easily drink like 3 liters of beer every day without getting wasted.
The bad thing is that I might die because u know, u drink too much alcohol and then u get dehydrated (sp?) And with nothing else than more alcohol to drink it might not turn out so well. But I'm pretty sure I'd survive.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm... I suppose there's not much difference at all! At least you'll die with a nice taste in your mouth that way!

Haha, Manchester has obviously corrupted you! What is Goat Curry? Curry with Goats in it?

Yep its goat meat, although its hard to get in Manchester, well apart from a few decent butchers in Mosside, so I tend to use lamb instead, and its damn good..........

I most likely drink anywhere from 1 to 2 gallons of fluids per day. Now my beers are normally .5 liter beers, at like 5% or so, 8 beers a day which is about 3 gallons, throughout the day I wouldn't be near drunk your talking a beer each 1.5 hour or so, for the avg person 8 beers a day, throughout the day for dinner, lunch, dinner, and inbetween wouldn't get you drunk. It wouldn't get my drunk. However a glass of 8 glasses of straight up vodka would have me buzzing thoughout the day. So beer wouldn't get you drunk. I just don't want to drink beer ALL THE TIME. So i'd go with vodka, but then again I don't like being buzzing all day long, plus every morning a slight hangover, i love the taste of pepsi/coke so i'd go with pepsi/coke for my drink.

Back
Top Bottom