rofl lmao

lmao, maybe i'm not going to watch that again anytime soon. I give it a -5/10...
some parts were just ridiculous

Amen that thing annoyed me more thena nything else. I mean seriously I give it a 1/10. And its not cause I don't like macs. i"ve seen some good anti-windows ones. I've seen some GREAT ANTI-mac ones. But seriously that just sucked. Most likely because they made it on a mac.

Nik00117 said:
Amen that thing annoyed me more thena nything else. I mean seriously I give it a 1/10. And its not cause I don't like macs. i"ve seen some good anti-windows ones. I've seen some GREAT ANTI-mac ones. But seriously that just sucked. Most likely because they made it on a mac.
can you please provide me with some of those that you have watched?

Haha, yeah those Mac ones are classic...

There was a rebranding of the iPod done by Microsoft Video that was a classic too, it wasn't really Anti-Mac, it was Anti-Microsoft, but it was funny nonetheless. Can't remember the link, its bound to be on that stupid Google Search somewhere though.

Haha, yeah but its not true, its way more fun watching a Mac try and do something that watching paint dry :D Watching paint dry isn't funny!

Perhaps we should present a prize on CF to the member who comes up with the most pathetic excuse to start a thread, the top prize a week off, graded down to a day for the least useless

Back
Top Bottom