If you had to live off of one food..

NeXuS said:
Ahh that looks tasty never tried it were do they sell them you made me
hungry haha.

oh man, if you can find a place that makes them good, they are the best flavour chicken wings ever! There is a country lounge/restaurant in town where I live called Pure Country and they make the best wings ever. They have a cheap night when you can buy a dozen for like $4 or $5 and you just go there and pig out. I don't like country, but their wings keep me going back.

Cholcate for food vodka for drink.

But then again I don't want to be drunk 24/7 so make it pepsi.

Distortion88 said:
oh man, if you can find a place that makes them good, they are the best flavour chicken wings ever! There is a country lounge/restaurant in town where I live called Pure Country and they make the best wings ever. They have a cheap night when you can buy a dozen for like $4 or $5 and you just go there and pig out. I don't like country, but their wings keep me going back.
Hahaha lol they must have a lot of flavours

NeXuS said:
Hahaha lol they must have a lot of flavours

yeah they have several flavours, some good...some not so good. My one friend always orders what they call "suicide hot wings" and they have got to be the spiciest(sp?) food I have ever tasted. They use the same pepper that's used in bear spray to spice it up. I seriously have no clue how he can handle it. I ate one and my eyes just watered and my throat burned for 20 minutes.

Chinese Food and Coke Mark?! You'd die of flatulence, a giant bloated mess :D

Personally it would have to be Italian Food... but that's only because Pasta is quick and easy to make. And Tea! The Web would not be full of the content we have today without Tea and Coffee :D

What is Japanese Food?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Chinese Food and Coke Mark?! You'd die of flatulence, a giant bloated mess :D

whats the difference? :p

lol i love chinese food and coke...

lol, so your gonna live on italian food and tea? sounds good to me... lol

When I was in the states it had to be buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, the type that burn your mouth off, and you need a gallon of beer to calm it all down.

Now it has to be my goat curry with rice and peas

Hmmm... I suppose there's not much difference at all! At least you'll die with a nice taste in your mouth that way!

Haha, Manchester has obviously corrupted you! What is Goat Curry? Curry with Goats in it?

Back
Top Bottom