Have you ever heard of this Band?

mark thorpe said:
yeah id love to get there, if i do ill be driving up, probably sleep in the car, lol

what tickets have you got? all 3 days? also... what time does it start on the friday? cause ill have college till 12.15... drive up after that, dunno what time ill get there, but i wont be able to get time off college, my company is paying me to go there, lol they wouldnt like it if i had time off to go to a concert. would be cool to meet up too, do you drive up there or camp?

lol and im always up for a drink ;)

We're camping, generally sleeping in the car isn't allowed so take a tent up, 'tis the best way to do it. ;)

Bands on the Friday usually start around 12ish. Supposedly, anyway. The campsite is open from 12 on Wednesday, we'll probably get there and set up the tent etc on Thursday afternoon, gives you the rest of the day to get friendly with your neighbours, buy any festival merch, camping equipment, explore the campsite etc, and generally have a bit of fun. If you can, by ANY means, for god sake get up there before the Friday, otherwise it's a pain in the ass and you lose time to enjoy the campsite activities.

We'll have to give eachothers mobile number or something, looking for a 206 amongst 80,000 + cars of the campers won't be an easy task. ;)

Slayer said:
We're camping, generally sleeping in the car isn't allowed so take a tent up, 'tis the best way to do it. ;)

Bands on the Friday usually start around 12ish. Supposedly, anyway. The campsite is open from 12 on Wednesday, we'll probably get there and set up the tent etc on Thursday afternoon, gives you the rest of the day to get friendly with your neighbours, buy any festival merch, camping equipment, explore the campsite etc, and generally have a bit of fun. If you can, by ANY means, for god sake get up there before the Friday, otherwise it's a pain in the ass and you lose time to enjoy the campsite activities.

We'll have to give eachothers mobile number or something, looking for a 206 amongst 80,000 + cars of the campers won't be an easy task. ;)

i cant really get up there before, im gonna have to try to get a day off work anyway, hopefully i will be able to, otherwise it wont be friday afternoon before i get there...

humm, i ordered the wrong tickets, i got them without camping, just a car parking space, dya recon ill still be able to camp? or should i phone up to try to change my tickets? im hopefully going up there the friday morning with a mate, depending on college... or the thursday evening, but i dont finish college till 5, and its a 2-2 1/2 hour drive up, so ill either get there thursday evening or the friday morning if i can get time off work...

lol yeah, looking for a 206 wouldnt be easy. thatll be cool to meet up with someone from CF... how many people are you going up with?

mark thorpe said:
i cant really get up there before, im gonna have to try to get a day off work anyway, hopefully i will be able to, otherwise it wont be friday afternoon before i get there...

humm, i ordered the wrong tickets, i got them without camping, just a car parking space, dya recon ill still be able to camp? or should i phone up to try to change my tickets? im hopefully going up there the friday morning with a mate, depending on college... or the thursday evening, but i dont finish college till 5, and its a 2-2 1/2 hour drive up, so ill either get there thursday evening or the friday morning if i can get time off work...

lol yeah, looking for a 206 wouldnt be easy. thatll be cool to meet up with someone from CF... how many people are you going up with?

Thursday evening would be best, for us it's about a 4/5 hour drive up there so we'll be leaving 10am (ish). Best thing to do is give 'em a call and ask their advice, camping tickets aren't too much extra. Also it's quite a long walk from the car parks too the camping area, so the sooner you get there the shorter amount you'll have to walk to find a place to put a tent up.

I'm going up with a family mate Martin, absolute legend who's been there with me since Download '04. We plan on meeting up with some people we were camped next to last year, plus a few friends from our local pubs/clubs so we should get a decent group together, along with whoever we're camped next to.

You got your MSN address set up yet?

my msn address is markie.thorpe@ntlworld.com (just dont send me an email on it... ntl blocked it)

yeah, ill try to get the friday off college, only a half day fridays anyway, so it shouldnt make much of a difference. if i do, ill be coming up after college on the thursday, finish just before 5, so itll be bout 7.30-8ish when i get up there... plus traffic. i think ill give them a ring tomorrow, see what they say...

cool, thatll be good, im hoping to go up with one of my mates that i used to live near to, and mabye someone from my college, thatll be good if we could meet up there.

Back
Top Bottom