You know what is really disturbing?

Lol...Now we're going into something deeper. There are ways of stimulating the pleasure, but we'll probably get banned for talking about that here.

If the moaning's still going on, just watch TV, listen to your Creative Zen, or do some work outside.

All right guys, i took Dev's advice and went for a walk. I just got back. This is really a problem because they do the same thing every weekend. I never said anything when they would do it later a night when i could just go watch tv and stuff and not have to go upstairs. But today i wanted to go make something for lunch and my roommate's room is right near the kitchen. There was no way I was going to sit there and cook while listening to that. I mean OMFG! sex at noon?! what the hell is that?! Trust me guys, you would be freaking out too. It is extremely difficult to not snap when something like this is going on during the day. And I am not the only other person in the house, I have 3 other roommates. They are just as annoyed by it as I am. What pisses me off most is when I complain to him or his ugly g/f they just laugh in my face. They get some sick pleasure out of tormenting me.

Distortion88 said:
All right guys, i took Dev's advice and went for a walk. I just got back. This is really a problem because they do the same thing every weekend. I never said anything when they would do it later a night when i could just go watch tv and stuff and not have to go upstairs. But today i wanted to go make something for lunch and my roommate's room is right near the kitchen. There was no way I was going to sit there and cook while listening to that. I mean OMFG! sex at noon?! what the hell is that?! Trust me guys, you would be freaking out too. It is extremely difficult to not snap when something like this is going on during the day. And I am not the only other person in the house, I have 3 other roommates. They are just as annoyed by it as I am. What pisses me off most is when I complain to him or his ugly g/f they just laugh in my face. They get some sick pleasure out of tormenting me.
At noon WTF they on drugs???

Distortion88 said:
And I am not the only other person in the house, I have 3 other roommates. They are just as annoyed by it as I am.

Well if everyone is annoyed then u just have to tell him to stop doing it during the day. He should listen since everyone is annoyed by it!

"ugly fat chick?".... uh oh. I would have went up and banged on the door telling them your parents were over or something. that's very disturbing. did you talk to them yet?

Back
Top Bottom