Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

That 1971 Chevelle SS is all power. I would love to have that too and work on it. No SMOG too!!!!! I love it. You know what other car I like? 2003 Shelby Mustang GT-500E SS.

OMFG, that thing is MONSTER!!!!! Must have it.

Yup. Raw power. You'll never guess how much it cost.

Nearly $200,000 USD!!!!

Supercharged and all. That is a car collector's dream. Wish I can have it. With nitrous, that thing can get up to 750bhp.

NeXuS said:
lol that thing must fly

are you refering to my car or the mustang?

lol but anyway yeah it does, when you slam the pedal to the floor that car rips you back in your seat. The torque is just incredible! I have driven it a few times despite that it's not legal and it actually scares me the power it has.

TRDCorolla said:
Yup. Raw power. You'll never guess how much it cost.

Nearly $200,000 USD!!!!

Supercharged and all. That is a car collector's dream. Wish I can have it. With nitrous, that thing can get up to 750bhp.
Dam ouch

I will probably get some larger RIMS for it but other then that not much as i have to save up again for college

Distortion88 said:
are you refering to my car or the mustang?

lol but anyway yeah it does, when you slam the pedal to the floor that car rips you back in your seat. The torque is just incredible! I have driven it a few times despite that it's not legal and it actually scares me the power it has.
yea those things will massicure(sp) alot of ricers out there lol. but it looks in really good shape, the SS.

Sadly for me i didn't get the ford focus or the chevy silverado... :( so now i have 2 drive a 1996 ford winstar LX!! woo... >.> at least the colors are nice....but my brother was a dumbass and got in 2 accadents with it so it's kinda in pain...besides that it runs well... i am still hoping that we can buy the ford focus once the company desides 2 sell it. here's a pic of what it would probably look like:

02fordfocus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom