You know what is really disturbing?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
When I am sitting here posting on this site, the time is currently 11:45 am, and I have my roommate having sex upstairs with a really ugly fat chick. I am sitting here, and I can hear her moaning and the bed banging against the floor. OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! lol i banged on the ceiling so they knew I was pissed and now I have my music cranked so loud that my subs are vibrating the entire house. So at least now all sound outside my room is being completely drowned out. But ***deleted***, i left my room cause I was gonna go make some soup to eat and then I hear them upstairs and was oh my ***deleted***

john123 said:
when you get a new computer, and since you hate your current one sooo much, can you give it to me? im willing to pay for shipping

Ever thought of using the private messages for this kinda stuff?

And Distortion88, just let them do their thing.
And tell them to be a little more quiet next time :p

There is absolutely no privacy with roommates. I know because I'm living with a couple of them. If they're curteous, they won't make a sound. They must be a wild bunch then. Good thing sex doesn't last for hours, lol. I plan on moving out at the end of my lease which is early next year.

LOlz I bet thats better than having to hear your parents........................................... Can't wait till i'm out of high school...

You'll love the freedom of moving out. That's why those couples in his house over there are enjoying their freedom for each other. Just make sure you have a private bathroom. I'm sharing mine with another roommate and it can be a hassle.

TRDCorolla said:
There is absolutely no privacy with roommates. I know because I'm living with a couple of them. If they're curteous, they won't make a sound. They must be a wild bunch then. Good thing sex doesn't last for hours, lol. I plan on moving out at the end of my lease which is early next year.

That all depends on how good you are ;)

Back
Top Bottom