Have you ever heard of this Band?

I didn't like trivium. I read a review about how Hammerfall sucked ass compared to trivium, so i decided to check them out, since i happen to like hammerfall... but, god damn. I hate to say it but trivium is complete utter crap.

HammerFall > God...

BFMV are allright, Trivium are allright but who hasn't heard of...
The Wiggles?
Time less classics such as;
Hot Potato, Hot potato and Spaghetti.
Er... Yes... Um Trivium have some good stuff and so do BFMV but you know who really have some skills? Dragonforce. I don't care what you say playing that fast in harmony is damn hard...

Chimaera said:
HammerFall > God...

BFMV are allright, Trivium are allright but who hasn't heard of...
The Wiggles?
Time less classics such as;
Hot Potato, Hot potato and Spaghetti.
Er... Yes... Um Trivium have some good stuff and so do BFMV but you know who really have some skills? Dragonforce. I don't care what you say playing that fast in harmony is damn hard...

Most definately, Dragonforce are an excellent band. It's cheesy power metal yes, but at least it's something different that is being brought into the mainstream, which is full of samey pop/rock/metalcore/emo cack nowadays.

Slayer said:
Mark Thorpe: Trivium and God Forbid are playing Download Festival this year. ;) And yes, Chokehold kick major arse, saw 'em at a pub near my College. Brilliant live band, top blokes, too.

you going? i would love to get to taht... ive looked at the tickets... depending on how much my car is gonna cost me to get repaired i may well be going to download...

mark thorpe said:
you going? i would love to get to taht... ive looked at the tickets... depending on how much my car is gonna cost me to get repaired i may well be going to download...

I most certainly well am :) The bands confirmed so far aren't 100% to my liking, but some quality metal bands there all the same. Plus, the atmosphere there is always great, and if you're up for a party that can last up to 5 days straight with some of the coolest people around, it's worth the money alone. ;)

i like alot of those bands listed... now to get there... god id love that...that woudl be awsome, you been before?

Yeah mate, went in '04 and '05, this year'll be my 3rd year at Download. All I will say is if you go, don't expect much sleep as the camping fields are virtually right next to an Airport.;)

If you get your tickets lemme know and we'll arrange a meet up or something, I'd quite happily buy a fellow Mod a drink or two if you're up for it.

Slayer said:
Yeah mate, went in '04 and '05, this year'll be my 3rd year at Download. All I will say is if you go, don't expect much sleep as the camping fields are virtually right next to an Airport.;)

If you get your tickets lemme know and we'll arrange a meet up or something, I'd quite happily buy a fellow Mod a drink or two if you're up for it.

yeah id love to get there, if i do ill be driving up, probably sleep in the car, lol

what tickets have you got? all 3 days? also... what time does it start on the friday? cause ill have college till 12.15... drive up after that, dunno what time ill get there, but i wont be able to get time off college, my company is paying me to go there, lol they wouldnt like it if i had time off to go to a concert. would be cool to meet up too, do you drive up there or camp?

lol and im always up for a drink ;)

kay, just booked my tickets... im going to download! yeah!! im gonna drive up there... lol look out for a peugeot 206

I've heard of Bullet For My Valentine, I've got a english friend who loves them... actually it's a good band and I started to listen to them when I began to play NFS:MW as the person who started this thread... xD...

Back
Top Bottom