Graphics Cards

computer technology is the worst for that sort of thing...it does get rather annoying when you buy a computer and a month later there is something better released.

So i should get a new mobo APG and then a good fast graphics cards that dont tuch my comp until it gets really old
P.S.If only you could replace the slots where your graphic cards go

I can tell you didnt read the whole thread. He doesnt have agp, he has PCI...Which sucks, so we told him to get an agp board since they dont make a pci-e board for his processor. Now I guess is just thinking what to do..That cars is out of his price range, When I said he can get a mobo for 250 and a gpu he said " like thats cheap" implying that he doesnt want to spend too much. Guess well just have to wait and see what he does

If he doesn't want to spend the money, I don't see anything else he can get besides the FX5500 PCI version. Not a significant upgrade for the cost. I would just leave it as it is then. It's still got some life to it.

Then do a major overhaul next year. I'm sure you can still play a lot of games with that video card.

No, he can get the 6200 for pci...Thats the best one out as of right now.

RIght i made up my mind i'm gonna see this card out i'm gonna squeeze it for every last minute of gaming i can get out of it and in the meanwhile saving up for a new mobo and AGP grahpics card like yuo guys have suggested and anyway i can play bf2, hl2, sf and the graphics are still alright
Thxs for all your help guys i never meet people this understanding and with good advice thxs:D:D

Sounds like the best idea. A Graphics Card upgrade is not really the most important upgrade you could get Computer-wise. And new Motherboards are not that expensive anymore, its the Processors that are.

Back
Top Bottom