Gallery: Your TV

Here is my tv in my room.
TECH004.jpg

My dad has a 65'' tosiba (sp?) With surround sound and all...I will get a pic tommorow...

^^ lol yea im a teen,cant expect my room to be clean *_* , the tv is a lil small but I speend 80% of my day on the comp so I normaly watch tv on it anyway

TV.jpg

Woot for being too cheap for upgrades ;) It works, no reason to change it! Plus seeing as I don't live here but on weekends, no reason to invest in anything new.

The sub to the side isn't really being used now, but I do tend to connect it to my computer. Screw those tiny subs you get at computer shops ;) On top is my old VCR...I really only use it for it's tuner. It does better than my TV's tuner. Below the TV is my new Panasonic DVD-Recorder(one that works like a VCR) Below that is my newly aquired PS2(broken freebie I fixed ;) ) I also have a Dreamcast I play, but I don't feel like having both out. Beside that is my video camera bag.

Nah... I had a computer in the cubby there for a bit, and had planned to make some sort of PVR, but never did. Hehe, the cubby now holds my DVDs and video cables, and the mouse is still there because I'm just plain lazy!

TV2.jpg

Slight upgrade... RCA RTD170 and removed the old VCR as I had no real use for it...

I plan to have a massive home theater one day... Just right now I have no real reason to spend money on equipment I really can't use that much. Besides, that new receiver I got and the speakers were all free :D

04280618248xk.jpg

Lets see. We have the 36''Sharp. With two bose bookshelf speakers behind it. I have GCN, Xbox, ps2, 5disk dvd, Dish network receiver..
Sony Dolby Pro Logic II
6.1, 600watts
Two Speaker Lab 7 Speakers Consisting of
-Midrange
-Tweeter
-12'' bass
-14'' sub
(Thats each speaker!)

And.. Uh, that takes care of it i guess.

Opps! I didnt know I posted it in here already. Oh well, now it will be here twice.

Back
Top Bottom