Pull your socks up CF memebers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Ok this is half rant/bitch/complaint/comment, whatever...

But this is getting ridiculous...
Ive noticed a huge incress on this too, dont think just coz i dont post as much as i did i dont see this, i have my sneeky ways ;)
I no alot of you more than you think, i no how people like you work also,
*cough*
ANYWAYS..
People are spamming, you should just call it spamming since its worthless posts/threads, social lounge is also a BIG breeder for this, not only that but if your going to put something to a thread, its spose to be helping/ adding/ your opion to it, but GAH... dont just add along the lines of ...

" Oh na sorry cant help you BUT i had the same problem"
Yeah can you see what i mean?!.......... :rolleyes: God....

Memebers getting banned, people running amock and just cause'n more trouble, memebers acting 'innocent'(you no who you are and so do i and hopefully you havent pulled the wool over the mods and Davids eyes..)

Also lay off the mods and David back No im not sucking up, what do i need to...but stop it they seem to be the only worthwhile helping etc people around here, were spose to be a community ok, not breaking out in flames, swearing and being like 10 year old boys..spamming and just being total morons all around..

Cf has seen some better days this is not getting like it, its just getting worse if anything..

Well done to the ALL Mods and David, you are the only people around here who are something to CF right now, cant say the same for the rest of ya tho...

So Please just make CF a happyer nicer place to come to, please...
We dont have to act "happy happy la la" or as i said all nice and 'innocent' just pull together and grow the hell up....

P.S
Mods or David feel the need to lock this thread's butt go right ahead(thats all we need), before it get's outta control thats ok, it'll just be prove'n my point the Cf memebers are getting like total immatre morons.....*mmm humph* *nods*

~G.G

<*Nods*>
Yes, thats my say for the day :) .. :mad:

Well, I wouldnt say that were all being immature, as much as making a point. But, Geek_gal, I know you are very argumentative, so, im not saying anything else. Pm me if anything, I just dont feel like getting banned.

Yeah i find this post to be somewhat annoying....but im not going start anything either.

I myself have said all of the points that your expressing in this thread. I agree with you Geek_Gal.. you have a strong head on your shoulders.. don't let anyone tell you otherwise and remember to keep speaking up when you see something wrong is going on.

For everyone thats going to respond to this.. please think before you post.

Look at the general status of the community as of lately:

We have most of the regulars who are supposed to be the role models of the community, fighting with other regulars, and causing flaming fights and such.

In the other thread in here about 'mods and their power' or however it is phrased exactly, we had several members saying publicly that moderators need to be removed.

My only real concern is that so many people seem to be more interested in having this title as moderator, than they are concerned about the real goal.. expansion and improvement of the community.

Let me just say this.. no title in any community including this one (Senior member, Guru, Moderator, ect.) will ever earn you respect. You earn respect by proving to others that you will do the right thing and respect them as well.

Therefore, before insulting any member or moderator, please.. take the time to think about what your doing. The regulars of this community including moderators are what make up the general image of this community. You are what people are going to judge this community by.. give it the good name it deserves.

Thank you geek_gal.
You had the courage to say whats been on the mind of many.

Regards,
Brian C. Schroeter

Bahawolf said:
We have most of the regulars who are supposed to be the role models of the community, fighting with other regulars, and causing flaming fights and such.
Well, we are, to all the new commers. But, threads like these just create giant shit storms. So.. If a new one was to come across this, it would probably scare them away, and say there is too much drama here. But, with Geek_gal, there is. I mean this thread only sums up the other recently locked mod thread.

My only real concern is that so many people seem to be more interested in having this title as moderator, than they are concerned about the real goal.. expansion and improvement of the community.

Well, did you see all those pics he posted? We NEED to have another, US/Canadian mod. Someone that is one when all the Uk'ers are sleeping. Hell, I wouldnt mind being a mod myself, but thats not what im about right now. Right now, I just want to get someone that is on to handle crap that happens when everyone else is off.

Let me just say this.. no title in any community including this one (Senior member, Guru, Moderator, ect.) will ever earn you respect. You earn respect by proving to others that you will do the right thing and respect them as well.

Agreed.

I agree that we need another moderator.. I just don't think the personal attacks that some people have been using to try to improve their own image is really appropriate.

As for you, and the majority of the regulars, no problem exists..
I have respect for everyone here, until they give me a reason to think otherwise.

As of now, its not a major problem but it seems with some people a problem is beginning to brew and I, along with most of the others, don't want to see it become like the last time they had a need for new moderators where fights and flaming occured.

Its beginning now.. I just hope it simmers down soon.

Bahawolf said:
I agree that we need another moderator.. I just don't think the personal attacks that some people have been using to try to improve their own image is really appropriate.

As for you, and the majority of the regulars, no problem exists..
I have respect for everyone here, until they give me a reason to think otherwise.

As of now, its not a major problem but it seems with some people a problem is beginning to brew and I, along with most of the others, don't want to see it become like the last time they had a need for new moderators where fights and flaming occured.

Its beginning now.. I just hope it simmers down soon.

Bahawolf, you're excellent at this man. You make the points that everyone is trying to say, and in a very good way. I'm giving you rep points for that. :)

Anywho, I agree with Arrizx and Bahawolf. We definetly need to have actions taken, but, it never seems as though any action does get taken, except for a locked thread. Infact, I'm willing to bet $10 this gets locked. ;)

I somewhat agree and dissagree. Things are heating up around here, but they shouldn't be. We do need another moderator of course, because that thread was horrific, and no one was here at the time, but it's not anyone's fault. I'm not going to express too much of my opinion here, because I don't want anything to start.

oh, and nate...

natej315 said:
Well Mrs. Natalie im horribly sorry, and I gues sim sorry to all of the members :'(

that's not natalie.

JustinMcG67 said:
but, it never seems as though any action does get taken, except for a locked thread. Infact, I'm willing to bet $10 this gets locked. ;)

no action gets taken? wth? its people like you who have made this a problem... point out one post from david or a mod which says no there is no more mods needed whatsoever, its fine as it is. action IS being taken, as said before, be patient, it takes time for a decision over a new mod to be taken, you cant just expect to say 'we need another US mod' and 2 mins later have one, there is a decision making process, with the mods and david before a decision is made. how can you say there is no action being taken when you cant see the mod lounge to see what we are saying?

bahawolf and GG, very, very well said, good posts from you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom