Serious question, but an easy answer.. Or so I think..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, as you all know.. My internet...

http://www.rabbitmeadows.com/

absolutly sucks. Well, last time I played guild wars, his system, he moans couldnt handle it, because of the use it was under-going. I mean, this ISP's servers are dual 3.6ghz P4's. :mad:

Anyways, my I really, really wanna play Guild wars. But he blamed system problems on the game. And I cannot in anyway piss this dude off anymore. So, im wondering, its 12.19am... Probably really low usage. Should I try and play the game, and hope for the best. Or.... What?

Mind you, I really dont wanna piss him off. Just I really wanna play the game. So, I dont know..

I wuoldn't risk it. Buuut. If you make him made he may terminate your contract and then you can get DSL. Muahahaha! :D

Cant get hard line up at my place. Stuck with wireless. And our contract is up in April. So... Ill have fun with him then. But for now.. Im lost.

ROFL yea any game will lag wireless. My friend has wireless and every time he lags out I say

"DId someone close a door again?"

lol that's how bad that crap is. PLus you pay more money for a wireless card.

Yeah a friend of mine has wireless, and honestly, it sucks...sooo bad. I'd say you should order a T1 line form a private ISP! :D That would be sweeet! LAN AT ARRZX'S HOUSE!!! :D :D :D

Well, only a LAN to everyone that can fit in my room... Everyone else is downstairs watching tv or something. Waiting for their turn, hahaha :p

Anyways... nice hunter.. Thats actually funny as hell, But its bad. I just wanna kill it sometimes. Anyways, on with the thread. Should I do it late at night.

And to let you all know, this is a low bandwith game. meaning you can play it on dial up.

Do it late at night. Plus, have us try to connect to your PC remotly, so we suck up all the bandwidth and shut his servers off! w00t w00t! :p

Your ISP sucks ball, i'd like love to get it, and like overload it. Or even crack into it and overload is over and over again.

Limewire already overloads it.

Anyways, guild wars is doing fine :)

But it wont when a bunch of people are on it..

Back
Top Bottom