Mods...and power...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what needs to be done, but somethign definetly needs to happen. I personally think with only 6 or 7 mods, and roughly 20,000 members, that is certainly not enough. And, I NEVER see David really get involved in anything, other then, "Hi! Welcome to the forums." I mean, isn't the Administrator supossed to be active and promote the site? I haven't seen him hardly post anywhere except the Social Lounge.

Plus, why is it that the Processors Section, in my opinion the best section we have here, recieves little to no moderation, and only has two stickies, which both have been referred to by me. What's up with that? These are just little things that we want answers to. :rolleyes:

ROFL you're blatant. You want mod. "They have both been referred to by me."

I'm not saying that is bad, it's just funny, lol. :D

But for real, I feel like the guy that posts something and everyone just "moves on" and says things that are like, "Anyways, I want this." I just kinda feel left out, I know it's the internet but seriously no one responds to ANYTHING I say. And I have 1500 posts.

You contribute just as much as anyone else does.

Well, it's the God honest truth, I recommended both threads to be a sticky to David, and then they became stickeis. It's the truth. Besides, the processors section is the best anyways, yet it recieves far less attnetion then anything else. Kind of liek you Hunter. j/k j/k :p

Okay, NO one listens to me either. I dont know why. But I do (omg who would have thought), have opinions on this.

Well, I mean, spam happens. Its not our fault they have no life at all. But, what is our fault, that, this place isnt properly kept up. Take me for instance, I am trying to have my own section, and I want to be in charge of it to be kept in shape. Now, as all of our mods here are Uk biased, they are sleeping, when the forums are at the highest rate of use. So, mean while, im keeping spam away from my section, its flourishing in all other sections.

My point, as with everyone else, we need to have just some new mods in other time zones. Not all zones, but like one in Pacifc, and another in Eastern. And someone on top of their game. With probably, like 10+ posts a day. I would pseronally, if it were my forum, have the quota at like 14, 15+. I mean, we need someone thats on every night. Or pretty damn close to. We need someone trust worthy, and loyal. I mean, hell, we have a few of those kinds of people here.

Although, I really dont think this matters, because, David doesnt want any new mods. Maybe if he just took one or two off. Just like Slayer, and 135791. Im really sorry, I dont mean to single you out. Just.. Well, your never on. And maybe them replaced with some of the other, major posters.

Why is it that David hardly post? I mean, form what I gather, he's really responsive in the Staff Lounge, but horribly inactive in the General and Social Areas. Why is this? :confused:

I think the mods should be open, because as a forum and a community we need to know just as much as mods. To tell you the truth, I didn't come here just to help people, I want to be part of a functional community, and part of attaining that means that mods should take action.

Like, now.

They should name off people that look good and if others say "oh well blah blah he sucks im better", then they should be temporarily banned for bineg jerks. I mean, it doesn't help to know if the mods are talking about you or not for a new mod, so just be a little bit more open about it, I feel like a freaking sheep.

I think people need to get rewarded. Just because it doesn't work the first time doesn't mean it can't ever happen again.

HRHunteRHR said:
I think the mods should be open, because as a forum and a community we need to know just as much as mods. To tell you the truth, I didn't come here just to help people, I want to be part of a functional community, and part of attaining that means that mods should take action.

Like, now.

They should name off people that look good and if others say "oh well blah blah he sucks im better", then they should be temporarily banned for bineg jerks. I mean, it doesn't help to know if the mods are talking about you or not for a new mod, so just be a little bit more open about it, I feel like a freaking sheep.

I think people need to get rewarded. Just because it doesn't work the first time doesn't mean it can't ever happen again.

Are you saying you think you would like to be a mod?

I think he's simply suggesting that we need to be informed of what's going on, and that if a new mod is being talked about, then that person, or people, shoudl at least be informed.

And no Hunter, you're not a sheep, you're a cow. haha! I'm sorry dude but that was a free and open shot. I'm just messing though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom