All Ideas Welcome

OK, I'm being serious when I say this, but, an Adult Shop. They get so much money, yes, it's partly disgusting, but, you can get a lot of income from it. Orrr...Try a Food shop of some sort. Only, serve food that is direcxted towards your target market, liek if it's teens, serve pizza, ice cream, milk shakes, burgers, and things liek that. If it's classy, serve lobster, or higher end culinary foods. I'm an Advanced Culinary Arts student, and we actually had to open up our own restuarant within the school, and I must say, it takes a lot of know-how to get the right foods. If you're interested in that sort of thing, send me a PM and I'll lend you any assistance you may require. :)

Yea gotta agree with Justin, but the Adult Store is a little sketchy. I'm sure if you live in the hill billy areas then you will get alot of buisness. If your town is that small, and you make something like a game place and it works, it'll be the "town favorite" and no others will get buisness because yours will be the best. I say, 15 computers at least, lots of games. Be upgradeable, both hardware-wise and game-wise, and then some GOOD food, and hardware at the best price in town so that everyone knows "where to go" for hardware and the likes. DO alot of research on what you sell so you don't fail quick. The trick is to win quick in the beggining so you kee a high morale and your buisness pulls through. Use LOTS of advertisement techniques and make it good.

GL

The internet cafe sounds good, once when I was in france, a little english guy came in with his laptop, and wanted to check his emails.

For him to use the ethernet plug, it was going to a bit, so hes sneaked a wireless router, hooked it all up, and he had really fast internet on his laptop for a while - he gets his lil router, walks out, jobs a gudden.

So I walk back to our hotel, get my wireless router, hook it up, get out my PDA, start surfing, and I get caught, and it cost me like 40 euros! I was like check the log because someone else has done it, and there was no trace of him! Haha..owned

Well yea custome computer shop/gaming place/tournment place. I mean thats some really good idea. When I open my shop in 2009 I'm going make my store like this in one room will be a game room. For 3.00 bucks an hour you come in and you'll have a choose of all the major games on the market today. Well of course all the computers will be made by me. Poeple would see how good they work, so they would go hey I want one and put in a order. Also I would hold tournments charge a entrance fee, have sponers and you can make a killer...

How about an arcade? Kids go to them all the time. I know I did when I was young they took so many of my quarters :(

Dev0115 said:
Computer Cafe. Have like 15 computers, wherre plp can play games ( fear,halo,ect). Be able to print for a cost and have it like 10$ an hour. Then also you can sell food and computer parts along with games. It could work not sure though

no theres this place (that im goin to tonite, actually) that has like 40 or 50 computers, with fear, halo, cs, diablo, warcraft, and ther all on LAN and all these kids go and pay like $10 for 3 hours, and the guy that owns it is soo rich, and they sell food and stuff, its really cool

do the game cafe! and maybe with an arcade in it! and you could have weekly lans with the winner getting prizes!

JustinMcG67 said:
OK, I'm being serious when I say this, but, an Adult Shop. They get so much money, yes, it's partly disgusting, but, you can get a lot of income from it. Orrr...Try a Food shop of some sort. Only, serve food that is direcxted towards your target market, liek if it's teens, serve pizza, ice cream, milk shakes, burgers, and things liek that. If it's classy, serve lobster, or higher end culinary foods. I'm an Advanced Culinary Arts student, and we actually had to open up our own restuarant within the school, and I must say, it takes a lot of know-how to get the right foods. If you're interested in that sort of thing, send me a PM and I'll lend you any assistance you may require. :)
HAHAHA LOL yea while we're at it lets add a whore house lol.

Back
Top Bottom