All Ideas Welcome

jibber

In Runtime
Hey guys,
I have decided to start a business up through I am finding it VERY hard to think what type off business would do well. Reason being is because I am in a small'ish area (aprox. 5 to 10 thousand people and still growing) though I have thought about alot a businesses that have come and gone eg. push bike shop, mobile phone shop, computer shop and quite a few others!!!

What I really need is something different that this area does not have, but also would have a damand for the product/service.

Any ideas I would be very thankful for.

Cheers :D

most likely not because there already is a couple of bakerys here and I want to get out of the the food side off things as i have work with restaurants ect for 5 years and now i hate it!!

I really need something different for here.... and able to support the market, I was thinking more along the lines of an actual shop that sell products and offers a service eg. computer shop

gymnastics facility! it can go big like crazy. seriously. theres a gym here that had 1,000 ppl after 2 years. and tuition is like 80+ dollars per kid. and u dont even need to have professional coach or anything. here's the link.
www.gymstars.com
i dont mean to advertise, im just trying to give ideas

Computer Cafe. Have like 15 computers, wherre plp can play games ( fear,halo,ect). Be able to print for a cost and have it like 10$ an hour. Then also you can sell food and computer parts along with games. It could work not sure though

personly i wouldn't pay $10 a hour to play games...to one i go to in the city has like 20 games on there computas and it is $3.50 a hour...its really good place.

Well, that can be the pricing. I dont go to computer cafe's so I wouldnt know the pricing..But it might work.

i went there like 1n'ce but...10 a hour wouldn't work

Maybe $10 for 3 hours would...like you have to be a member.

yeah thanks guys, though i think there would not be alot of damand for it... in other words it will be one of them shop that open then close after a month!! meanwhile i would then have a BIG whole in my pocket!! (money)

plus gamers want to be alone when they play games they don't want to see the other jerks in the world.

Back
Top Bottom