Oblivion Newb Question...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Ok I am a newb at this game dont flame me, but how do you shut down the first oblivion gate, the one in kvatch? i cant figure it out, and have spent like 4 hours trying to do so, posting here was my last resort...

ahahaha good one...Yeah this is like your 3rd thread on it. Its called google Oblvion pc guides im sure you can find something online..

I agree with the rest of u, just stop making these pointless threads.
It isn't too hard to write "oblivion walkthrough" into google.

And so u don't have to do that, u just go to the tower .U can see 2 big towers in there, u can enter one of them from the ground. Then just make ur way to the top of the largest tower and remove the stone/crystal/what ever it was.

HRHunteRHR said:
Oblivion threads = teh suck

I'm just sick of hearing about that game. Great, kids! A new, extra, all-gripping RPG to keep you inside and away from your real world friends! Tell me, how is that interesting? What makes Oblivion better than all the rest?

Bah, RPGs bore me to tears. Especially Oblivion. I wished people would shut up about it from the very nanosecond it got released.

i dont see the problem with him posting that in here, its the general lounge. He is welcome to post here. its up to him.

the only one thing i would say is just edit the first thread, but still do post in here.

Problem is nobody knows the answer on here really :D Personally I love Oblivion, but I could never play it without cheats because you'd need such a ridiculous amount of time to do it.

But if you have the time, good for you!

Back
Top Bottom