Phone Experts

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, well as you know ive been looking for a new phone. Well I just quit looking on google, I tried like 40 different way to phrase it. Does anyone here know if the w810i will be carried by cingular in the next month or soo? I found one forum where someone said that he called sony and they said it will be available in the next week with ciongular, but all the other sites dont even mention this. Does anyone here know a friend that works at cingular and could ask for me please? Or anyone know a good site that tells me what phones are going to be carried by cingular in the near future...Thanks a lot !!

I read somewhere, in the near future, it will be, but only simply, until its used alot more, then it will become more advaned. I will try dig out the article.

Thanks, I found one place that said it will come out q3 which is just to far for me. Were getting a new plan in like 2 weeks. Another site said " it will be out with cingular in the next week or so" I would like to believe that is true, but im not sure I can..I just need a good inside source to give me a awnsers yes or no...

Back
Top Bottom