japans 50 Mbps internet

Yeah, some companies cap the limit at a certain speed. I think Comcast caps at about 6Mbps. I wish I lived in the East Coast. There are so many Broadband Cable companies that in order to remain competitve, their cap limit gets higher and higher. :D Unlike here in the West Coast (or California) where Comcast is the monopoly in Broadband Cable, so they can afford to cap the speed. Bastards.

Yea we got a monoply over here too. So its like yea well you know what you want faster? well we do too get over it. And if you quit being apart of thier company your internetless. Theres no competition to speak of. Thats why I'd love for cox cable or comcast to come over ehre and raise up my cap limit.

Im going japan when im 16, with a guy from work, I cant wait..im saving loads so I can just buy everything! Thats mad though 25Mbps

We have 24mbpsper second in sydney, they call is ADSL2, dont u guys have it? i thought everyone did? and now they are releasing cable x-treme which has faster speeds than ADSL2

Natalya said:
We have 24mbpsper second in sydney, they call is ADSL2, dont u guys have it? i thought everyone did? and now they are releasing cable x-treme which has faster speeds than ADSL2

ADSL2 is SDSL.
The main difference between ADSL and SDSL is that SDSL has the same upstream data transfer rate as downstream (symmetrical), whereas ADSL always has smaller upstream bandwidth (asymmetrical).

I honestly have no idea why they call it ADSL2...

Well I wish I had that kind of internet because right now I only have 28.8kbps without any chance of getting anything faster at the moment because I live out in the middle of nowhere.

o crap that sux wang. well there is a verizon fios that gives u 30 down and 5 up. i have 5 down and 2 up. fios.

and it doesnt matter, it didnt make much of a diff when i had 3mbps dsl. expet i had 768kbps upload which was slow.

cuz some sights if i am right, cant host at 5mbps, i have nvr downloaded something at more than like 500kbps. like i get real fast, 2mbps connection then it immediatley goes down to like 500kbps if i am lucky. fast though, not complaining. but there is no need for that much speed.

OC-768 =40gigs each way correct?

Back
Top Bottom