Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Yeah people in the usa are all about big cars..

Yup. Even the small cars here are not small compared to European standards. When I saw the Peugoet for the very first time, I was like, WTF is that hideous looking thing? That was a toy. I'll bet I can get my friend and I to lift up the rear end completely off the ground.

TRDCorolla said:
I'll bet I can get my friend and I to lift up the rear end completely off the ground.

i know who to ask if i get a puncture then :p

yeah, im gonna get some rims for it when ive sorted out the dent... dunno about body, but ill sort something out eventually, but first the piorities for it are:

dent
sound system
rims

lol

mark thorpe said:
i know who to ask if i get a puncture then :p

yeah, im gonna get some rims for it when ive sorted out the dent... dunno about body, but ill sort something out eventually, but first the piorities for it are:

dent
sound system
rims

lol
you're going to pay a lot to get that dent fixed, and I'll bet you can do it yourself for very little money. if it's not scratched or anything you can pull out the dent easily with a suction cup or take the inner fenderwell out (just a few bolts) and push it out from behind. can you post a pic of it?

ive already tried a suction cup and a big hammer... got alot of it out, but theres still a bit left... its taken some of the paint off too, so its gonna start rusting soon...

Just bought it yesterday

IMAGE_033.jpg

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

You bought a Toyota Corolla? Did TRDCorolla influence this decision? lol. Hell it's a nice car though, congrats on your new purchase.

Here's my car, or will be mine. It's a 1971 Chevelle SS. It's got a 454 V8 and TONS of power. I love this car, although im not even legal to drive it (For some reason the insurance says I have to be 25 or older to drive or we will have to pay something like 5 times the amount of insurance we pay now if we wanted to change that age limit). That aspect of it sucks...

But anyways here's a old pic of her. This is before we even bought it from the guy (this is a pictures he sent when my dad was thinking on purchasing it). There's since been a lot of work done to it. I told my dad to take some recent pictures of it and send them to me but right now the interior is stripped down because everything is getting reupholstered. I'll wait until that's done and a few other upgrades to take more pictures.

Chevelle4.jpg

kev said:
Just bought it yesterday

IMAGE_033.jpg

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

I'll tell you what. You'll love fixing it up, if you have the money. That 03-04 model is begging to get the supercharger installed. Damn, the Scion tC now has a TRD Supercharger available!!! Sweet looking car.

Get this for that Corolla

http://www.trdusa.com/SearchDatabaseResults.asp

It also looks like it needs a drop too. Get those TRD springs in the above link.

Back
Top Bottom