Just an idea..

lhuser said:
You guys are lucky! My forum...is DEAD! 12 people and the only active guy is me :( I HATE THAT!

Moving along that...well...thing...

Mr.Lindon has the choice. Looking that Seti does all cleaning, some done by UK31337 (malbuc87uk), BrookField (Maurice) and one done by Kage, I don't really see the rest.

Wait a second...are they forgeting that they are mods when posting?? :eek:

this happened at like 3-4am for me... i was asleep. you cant blame mods for not being on when its 4am their time. and then i was at work the day after, i work on aircraft electronics, trust me you dont want me up at 4am cleaning spam, hehe

No, I understand this too. What I'd say is to have diversified mods, according to their timing. Timezone diversified mods. That's the only way to do it.

Okay, so we have agreed that we need new mods. Only problem, is that David isnt going to give in. Unless like everyone single one of us makes a thread on it. Because he cant ban us all. I mean his fourm would die.

And secondly, we need to fine who the new mod would be. And really we have a limited choice.
Alvino, Marx, Myself (arrizx), TRD, Justin, Jac006, lhuser, badger.

Thats really all thats comming to my mind.

Although, there are lots others im sure. Just im tired right now, lol. But anyways, it doesnt matter, because odds are good we wont get a new, western hemispher mod.

EDIT>,

Sorry!
I dont mean american. I mean just in this general area.

After the debacle the other night I would agree that it would be a good idea to have some moderators in other timezones to allow a monitoring of the board at all times, when it is definately not realistic for moderators to be up at 3-4am in the morning, well unless they are insomniacs.

If David did choose some new mods would this be his choice purely or would he give a selection of persons for the members of the forum to choose.

A question to David, what is your view on all that has happened over the last couple of days, as I am curious because I don't think I have seen you post in regards to all this.

I would also like to thank Setis for dealing with the problem so expediently, as well as the other mods that have been involved in this as well its a shame that some people have chosen to defile a site such as this, but also it does appear that issues have been brewing recently, and lets hope that it can return to the friendly place that it once was.

Back
Top Bottom