I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev0115 said:
Im guessing my Pm to you cleared things up Mark ?

yep, that and a search through ip's

waiting for other mods decisions, gonna temp ban users flippa and flipper untill i see what david and the other mods think...

Yeah i sent one to brookfield, but then "Mark Thrope" said in one of his post " hey why does computgen and flipper have same ip's" So then i sent him a pm also, after that he edited his post.

Brookfield said:
Oh yes I DO , I've just warned computergen by PM. that if he & triton2 don't settle their differences, I am thinking seriously of banning both, I take your remark as an insult, this isn't the first time you've criticised me, a mod can ban a mod, remember!

Okay, good :)

Just never seen you delete or move a thread. So I was just wondering. Nothing personal ;)

And just to let you know, a mod cannot ban a mod. Why? Because when Webmonkey when on that spree, I was talking with him on Aim or Msn or something. And he told me he tried to ban Seti. At that point I was just like Oh shit!

Anyways, a mod cannot ban a mod. Sorry, Maruice :(

Dev0115 said:
Im guessing my Pm to you cleared things up Mark ?

I also sent one to him.

Depends on what they did.. now i would say if you cant handle being a mod than just demote and get someone which is willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom