How do i out do a xbox 360

lhuser said:
I changed the link with yours. I thought it was SLI, but it isn't
yeah I read the reviews and it said this is NOT an sli board, then noticed you had 2 vid cards.

Meh, I thought the Ultra was SLIable...but no. I read the review after you pointed it.

I dont think you really need to go that crazy to beat a xbox 360. I think a 7800gtx, 2gbs ram and a x2 4400+ would be fine. Some of the xbox 360's later games would be better but then you could just get another 7800gtx for sli.

Why'd you go intel??

Edit: That's directed to lhuser and his first group of parts, which include an AMD socket 939 mobo and an Intel Socket 775 processor :confused:

The reason why the Xbox360 graphics look sooo much better is because a TV has very low resolution. Think less than 800x600. Now, if you play lets say CS:S on that setting, and crank the AA and AF, it should look pretty nicely. But it you play CS:S at 1600x1200, and crank the AA and AF, it will look better than the Xbox360.

Wow guys thanks for all the info.. :D it looks like it would cost alot of $$$ to beat a Xbox.. lhuser Thanks for the link.. quick question tho Intel.. or AMD..?? What would handle the games more..? And also i know it cost alot but is it worth getting water cooled.. i seen a video of someone installing one in a system.

Back
Top Bottom