Read this in paper!!

natej315 said:
Grr Curse fricking Microsoft!!! I hate them dang

No actually, a lot of million dollars are lost each day because of this. If we were smart enough to buy it, you would have felt more secure. Like my OS. It is PURE Genuine. I like it like that.

Well, I was at compusa the other day. This guy walked in and went up to the employe and was like "uhh do you have windows xp" and the guys like yeah its in the glass case. the other dude then goes "uhh can you get it out so i can look at it" Then the emplye goes why do you want to look at it? Then the guy goes " uhh uhhh uhh i dont know i guess ehhh You know I just wanted to see i duno" Then the guys like ohh did you want to see the specs or something ? And then the guy goes YEAH YEAH cause my comp came with xp but i have me on it now and i want it. (idiot) Then the guys like well that computer over there is online, the website will give u more info then the box will. Im sure the guy who wanted to look at the box was trying to get a cd key..

niceties55 said:
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but, joxley1990 what newspaper did you read?

It was the times..been recycled now..I really cant find it online anywhere..dont know what to search for!

Dev0115 said:
Well, I was at compusa the other day. This guy walked in and went up to the employe and was like "uhh do you have windows xp" and the guys like yeah its in the glass case. the other dude then goes "uhh can you get it out so i can look at it" Then the emplye goes why do you want to look at it? Then the guy goes " uhh uhhh uhh i dont know i guess ehhh You know I just wanted to see i duno" Then the guys like ohh did you want to see the specs or something ? And then the guy goes YEAH YEAH cause my comp came with xp but i have me on it now and i want it. (idiot) Then the guys like well that computer over there is online, the website will give u more info then the box will. Im sure the guy who wanted to look at the box was trying to get a cd key..

Haha, in the shop I go to, if you are buying software, they require you to pay before they evan open the glass case. Which shop was it?

Dev0115 said:

well if he wasn't such an idiot in the way he asked to see it, he might have been able to get his hands on the cd key. Luckily the tech knew exactly was he was up to.

Back
Top Bottom